When it comes to planning your wedding, you would prefer jaw-dropping and most elegant location. And, what could be more perfect than planning it in Italy? Even celebs approved it! Like Amal Clooney and George, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
Destination weddings are becoming the new ‘in’ trend for many couples these days. The wedding is held far away from the couple’s hometown to their desired location for their fairytale destination wedding. Whether it involves just you and your dearest one or including your family members with a long list of other guests, this theme has set new records.
The real sensation of the word “Beauty” is depicted by Italy. Whether it’s south or north, you will truly feel a sense of romanticism because of its breathtaking architecture, the dim ancient narrow pathways to walk through, ringing church bells, the romantic connotations and everything in between.
Why Destination wedding in Italy?
The ideal location for your wedding is definitely Italy. Why? Well the list is too long but let me tell some of them for the starters
- Simply because it’s magical. The romantic aura it depicts is hard to find elsewhere.
- The weather is so perfect and delightful most of the time
- They are famous for their traditional weddings. From hairdressers to florists to caterers and stylists, everyone is so professional because of their experience
- The live music is so amazing even in small towns from classical, jazz, hip hop, soul, rock to Opera. And, we all know choosing the perfect music for your wedding is as important as the wedding ceremony itself. Right?
- The warmth and hospitality of Italian people are invincible. Your guests coming to attend your destination wedding in Italy will be in full holiday spirit and be so relaxed with themselves
- Ah! Who can forget the deliciously popular Italian food?
Destination wedding in Italy is like “a dream come true”.
Destination wedding in Tuscany
Tuscany is famous for its beautiful wedding venues. It is definitely going to be your dream location, and you will definitely fall in love. You can select the amazing venues based on your choice of reception preference and also the number of the guest list. You can choose farmhouses, villas or castles depending on your choice for a destination wedding in Tuscany. Tuscany countryside, Chianti, Lucca, Florence, and Siena are some of the most famous wedding venues preferred by people.
Destination wedding lake Como
The unique panorama of the luxurious Lake Como makes it one of the topmost legendary places for a destination wedding in Italy. The tranquility, exquisite cuisine and wine, landscapes and natural elegance attracts people to adore this beautiful place. People dream of planning a destination wedding in Lake Como to have an unforgettable divine wedding experience.
Destination wedding in Amalfi coast
Amalfi coast has been known for its beauty since Roman times. Famous artists and poets often call this place like a corner of paradise. The ethereal blue sky, stunning ocean views and warmest hospitality found in their people make this place perfect for your big day. The superlative cuisine and wines, splendid palaces, luxurious coastal villas make this Mediterranean paradise as Italy’s most discerning location and attract people to plan their destination wedding in Amalfi coast.